TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. Client is responsible for damage to DJ BARNETT ENTERTAINMENT equipment caused by client or client's guests.
2. The client is responsible for obtaining required permits and/or authorizations as well as securing the location of the event.
3. A retainer fee is non-refundable but may be applied to future events - with the exception of a cancellation within 30 days of the event, in which case the client is responsible for and will be billed for 60% of the total fee. Due Covid19, all retainers are refundable if both parties cannot agree on a future date.
4. Additional hours booked during the event will be billed as overtime in 60-minute increments, the balance of which will be due within (7) business days after the date of the event.
5. This contract must be signed, dated and returned with a retainer fee, to DJ BARNETT
6. ENTERTAINMENT within 7 business days of receipt to secure the date and services agreed upon in this contract.
7. Client acknowledges and agrees that DJ BARNETT ENTERTAINMENT is NOT responsible for any injury occurring to the client, or any guests of the client or to any other persons using the Rental Equipment, while the equipment is in the possession of the customer.
8. In the event of non-payment, By Request DJ BARNETT ENTERTAINMENT retains the right to attempt collection through the courts. The client will be held responsible for all court fees, legal fees, and collection costs incurred By Request DJ BARNETT ENTERTAINMENT. Purchaser shall be charged $25 for each bounced check plus a $7.50 service charge for each collection notice.
9. It is understood that if this is a "Rain or Shine" event, By Request DJ BARNETT ENTERTAINMENT compensation is in no way affected by inclement weather. For outdoor performances, the Client shall provide overhead shelter for setup area. The DJ reserves the right, in good faith, to stop or cancel the performance should the weather pose a potential danger to him, the equipment, or audience. Every effort will be made to continue the performance. However, safety is paramount in all decisions. The DJ's compensation will not be affected by such cancellation.
10. Client shall provide By Request DJ BARNETT ENTERTAINMENT with safe and appropriate working conditions. This includes a 6-foot by 6-foot area for setup, space for setting up speakers and lighting stands. By Request DJ BARNETT ENTERTAINMENT requires a minimum of one 20-amp circuit outlet from a reliable power source within 50 feet (along the wall) of the set-up area. This circuit must be free of all other connected loads. Any delay in the performance or damage to the DJ's equipment due to improper power is the responsibility of the Client. Two circuits are preferred, where possible. Additional outlets on SEPARATE circuits for lighting (if contracted for) are required. Client shall provide crowd control if warranted; and furnishing directions to place of engagement. The client is responsible for paying any charges imposed by the venue. These charges may include but are not limited to, parking, use of electric power, and fire marshal if necessary (for use of fog).
PHOTO BOOTH TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
The above party hereinafter referred to as the client hereby engages DJ Barnett Entertainment. It is understood that this contract is binding on both parties. It cannot be altered or changed unless agreed in writing by DJ Barnett Entertainment.
1. A retainer fee is non-refundable but may be applied to future events - with the exception of a cancellation within 30 days of the event, in which case the client is responsible for and will be billed for 60% of the total fee. Due Covid19, all retainers are refundable if both parties cannot agree on a future date.
2. Balance due 1 week prior to the event. If the event or services are canceled within 60 days prior to event date, half of contract amount remains due. The total contract amount is due if the event is canceled within 30 days of the event date. If the balance is not paid, the customer is responsible for all court costs, attorney fees, and any other costs incurred collecting the amount owed. If the event ends prematurely due to client's request, or other circumstances beyond DJ Barnett Entertainment control, full contract amount is still due. Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $25 fee and if still NSF after the second attempt will be pursued to the highest extent of the law.
3. Extra hours are prorated at $150 an hour and can be added at any time including during the event. Idle hours are available for $50.00. To cover the cost for employee's drive time and fuel costs any event over 50 miles round trip will be charged a travel fee of $.55 for each mile over the 50 miles.
4. Services Provided: DJ Barnett Entertainment will provide the use and operation of the photo booth described above. Onsite professional attendant to insure all equipment is set up and in proper working order. Supplies needed and required and related to the operation of the booth. The agreed upon hours of operation do not include setup and takedown. The photo booth may run out of paper during your event. We will replenish the paper and may need to shut the booth down for 5 minutes. We will add 5 minutes to the end of your rental period if this occurs. If for any reason the photo booth has issues running properly, we will add the downtime at the end of the rental. This is not a typical situation.
5. Access, space & power: The client must arrange for access to the venue one hour prior to the photo booth start time. We can arrive earlier to set up the booth at the charge of "idle hours" listed above. If the venue obstructs us from delivering the booth we are not responsible for lost hours of service. Please check with your venue to make sure photo booths are allowed and they have access for us to roll the booth to the required location. The client is responsible for providing a solid level shaded area large enough for the booth protected from the rain, wind and other elements and within 20 feet of a standard electrical outlet. The client must provide a space that is 12ft x 12ft and is not blocking traffic.
6. Any request for a change in event date or time must be made in writing 30 days prior to the original date. Changes are contingent upon the availability of the booth.
7. The client acknowledges that they shall be responsible for any damage or loss to DJ Barnett Entertainment equipment caused by 1. misuse of equipment by client or guests 2. vandalism or 3. theft.
8. The client agrees to and understands to indemnify (hold not responsible) the provider against all liability related to the client's event, the client, the venue, and guests.
9. DJ Barnett Entertainment reserves the right to use photos taken in our photo booths for marketing purposes unless you specifically request in writing that we may not use them.
For Photo Booth Services only, please initial:_____________
All rights reserved DJ BARNETT ENTERTAINMENT, has the right to refuse business and are under no obligation to the client when providing quoted information. All events and/ or bookings will be considered honorable upon the receipt of the signed contract by both parties.